Hey it’s Chris Ellis, your friendly neighborhood business coach and I’ve got an amazing announcement.
“Boss Talk” is coming next week, Wednesday August 11th at 3pm EST.
Go to www.chrisellis.tv/youtube to be notified when the broadcast is live
What is Boss Talk?
“Boss Talk” is a live weekly broadcast, where I show you how to avoid THE MOST COMMON MISTAKES amateurs make when trying to become entrepreneurs.
Who is this broadcast for?
Business-curious people that have an idea they’ve been meaning to pursue but they think they don’t have enough money, time, expertise or training.
But more importantly if you’re the type of person that’s…
- Thinking about joining an MLM to make extra cash, because it’s “practically like having your own business”.
- Thinking about purchasing an online course from some millionaire, to start a side hustle that’ll allow you to finally quit that job you hate.
- Thinking that you need a business plan so you can secure a loan to get started.
- Thinking you need a “business partner” in order to launch your business, because you don’t have enough experience.
- Thinking about signing up to get a certification and taking class for a year so you can finally switch careers.
- Thinking that you need a website, logos, a brand, business cards etc. to get started.
STOP EVERYTHING YOU’RE DOING… GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE TO TUNE INTO THIS SHOW.
What’s this first Episode About?
In this episode I’ll show you how to tackle the self doubt that’s holding your back from pursuing your million dollar idea, by introducing you to your “inner-boss”
Here’s why you don’t want to miss this episode.
I’ll be unveiling a world class master-tool you can use to start building your business immediately — ABSOLUTELY FREE.
How and When can you tune in?
Click HERE or go to chrisellis.tv/youtube and you’ll be directed to the scheduled broadcast. There you’ll be able to click a button and get a notification as soon as the show goes live. Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel, so you don’t miss a single episode.
For the time being this broadcast will exclusively be on Youtube. So make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
Don’t forget to share the link with a friend. The more the merrier.
Wednesdays (EVERY WEEK, starting August 11th)
- Pacific Time: 12 pm
- Central Time: 2 pm
- Eastern Time: 3 pm
Talk to you soon.